In Chinese astrology that is. I was born in a year of the Dragon and when I was a little child I loved to draw dragons in sheets of paper and even in my lab coat at middle school once!
- I am surprised and grateful that Chandleur was kind enough to honour me with the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I recommend you to visit his site if you haven’t before, because his marvellous photographs are a blessing for the soul. Thank you Chandleur!
I was curious because I have never heard of this award before, so I made a little research about it and found This info on this site, where you can find some information about it, its story and its TWO MEANINGS, it is worth the reading.
In a nutshell, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website 🙂
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award 🙂
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (I won’t hit fifteen right away)
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post 🙂
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself. 🙂
So, as I understand how busy our lives are and I don’t want to press or impose anything on anyone, I would like to share this award, following the original rules, to 15 blogs I love to read every day and that are a source of inspiration and life lessons.
Yes, I read many blogs every day so it is impossible for me to name all of you but thank you for your hard work and kindness by sharing your writings with all of us.
I am nominating this time:
1.-Billy at simplelivingover50.com
2.-Kritika at https://krivashist.wordpress.com/
3.-Masgautsen at http://thethoughtsandlifeofme.com/
4.- Isabella at https://animperfectblog.wordpress.com/
5.-Carol at https://carolahand.wordpress.com/
6.-Persia at http://blogofamadblackwoman.com/
7.-D. Wallace Peach at http://mythsofthemirror.com/
8.-Smorgasbord at https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/
9.-James at http://mymorningmeditations.com/
10.-Himali at https://decodinghappiness.wordpress.com/
11.-Becky at https://beckydue.wordpress.com/
12.-Janice at http://mycurrentnewsblog.com/
13.- A.J.Goode at http://ajgoode.com/
14.- Jean at http://jeanswriting.com/
15.- wcklinwood at http://worldcupkarateblog.com/
Thank you and all the other wonderful bloggers I didn’t mention here today, for making our lives better with your talents.