(These are some excerpts taken from my conference in a community centre last week) Just some highlights I chose to share with you here.
- We lose track of our past accomplishments and endeavours under the blinding light of the things yet to be done.
- The overwhelming feeling of looking at all the things that need to be done in front of us is a powerful feeling that most times keeps us from advancing in our personal enhancement.
- We are so concerned with our image and the concept others have about us that we forget what it is really important: our self-perception.
- If I had known all the aspects I needed to learn before mastering a language like Russian, I’m sure that I would never have started to learn it in the first place.
- The only way you can accomplish something big is taking a step at a time.
- Stop trying to look at all the things you still have to do, accomplish, learn, etc. Just concentrate on what lies right in front of you here and now.
- Don´t ask yourself how you are going to do it please. This only increases your level of stress and uncertainty and, that will not help you in anyway whatsoever.
- If you want to read more of this article and similar ones. Click here